Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Choir Concert

I went for Dunman's 10th Anniversary Choir concert on Sunday at VCH. Well, it was really good. The standard was kept there and I think it improved! It was a pity I can't be part of the choir as I had so many commitments in NTU. But sitting at the circle seats watching was a new experience as I'm always the one on stage.

Met many old classmates, and all of them become prettier and more handsome. Met my JC Economics tutor (whom happened to be the ex-VP of Dunman), and I went to greet her. But she only asked, "How are you?" and left hastily. Has she forgotten me? Can't be, cos' I was the lousiest Econs student in class.

After the concert, I managed to grab Mr Toh (the choir conductor). I called out to him, and he turned around saying, "Hey, I remember you!" Phew, what a relieve. And managed to take a picture with him. I'm so happy. Haha.


I miss choir days...

No comments: