Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Soft Toys

These are my soft toys... was in the bag that is going to be donated to the Salvation Army... then looking back again, I think I will keep them.

This pig soft toy was given to me by my paternal grandma when I was about 5 years old. She went to Hong Kong and bought this back for me. This is the only gift from her. I have kept it clean, even till now, its fur is only slightly dirty. On the back of the pig is a zip... and when I open it up, there are 6 piglets inside! Haha! Cute right? How could I bear to donate it away??





This is Martin the Martian. I bought this when I was in Universal Studios in Australia in end year 2001. I like this character a lot. I like its peculiar character. Haha. It is so cute... I can't bear to leave it either.



This Miffy was once a character I liked in JC2. Together with this I also bought a set of 4 Miffy phonecards. It's too cute to be abandoned.



This classic Pooh bear is a birthday present from JH, YH, XL and David. It is very nice to hug. And how could you give away your birthday present?



This Piyo-Piyo is a birthday gift from Xinlian, my JC good friend. It can be detached from its "shell". I like this!



This green rabbit is given by Jiawei for my 12th birthday. It's the first soft toy gift from a friend. But I'm donating it. So this is a picture for remembrance.



This is something familiar. No... I'm not one of the crazy people in the Hello Kitty queue. I bought this out of sheer fun. And I didn't queue for it. Haha. No more market value. There it goes. Or should I post on ebay for sale? Anyone wants? I give them free. Just need to provide postage.



Also from McDonalds' is this little toys from Sesame Street. Wanted to collect the whole series, but was a waste of money. And luckily I didn't. Any collectors?



This is a beaver? When pressed in the stomach, it will give those "squeek" sounds. It's given by my cousin Sis. The fur is very nice.



Oreo plush, free, for purchase of 2 bars of Oreos. This was bought for me by TW. He drove his white Nissan to Hall 10 and gave it to me. He even bought a small small packet to bluff me... Haiz... those were the days...

No comments: