Friday, October 06, 2006

Adventures on Earth

Concert is over!! The adventures are over!! No more faking of super fast running notes and hearing myself go out of tune! Lala!! Though the tickets didn't sell well, I guess this is a once-in-a-lifetime concert I will be involved in - with the pros and good repertoire. I am glad I'm part of it... =)

My friends came down on Thursday to support me. Even my Math Prof came down... wahahha! Friday there wasn't any for me. I thought Friday's performance was better. At least I can hear the others and the atmosphere was not as tense as Thursday's. The players' feelings do make a difference in the music.




My conductor cum instructor and us!




My NIE friends came down to support!!



After Friday's show, we went Brewerkz at Riverside Point for drinks!

No comments: