Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trip to Beijing

Tom afternoon, I'll be flying to Beijing. Taking Singapore Airlines there! WOW! I wanna watch movies and listen to music and play games!!! I hope my students DON'T bother me!!! It'll be a 6-hour flight there, reaching there around 11pm. Then we have to take the coach for about 45 min, then perhaps wait another 1 hour to check-in. I just hate the process of checking-in. Then have to unpack, bathe and check on the STUDENTS!!! Then, sleep. I think it'll be around 2:30am already!!! SHUCKS LOH!! And guess what? Have to wake up at 6am again! And they will have breakfast, travel to school in coach for half hour, and hopefully reaching the school by 730am where the school will welcome us with..... Lion Dance perhaps? HAHA!

Oh man! I'm foreseeing SUPER boredom when students go for their lessons. Maybe I'll just nap in the lounge. I HOPE THERE IS A LOUNGE FOR US!

Ever since Minkie went to serve the nation, the house is left with 4 members. A nice number to sit round the coffee table for table while enjoying the 7pm drama serials and MH complaining about brown rice. Then MH left for US, leaving 3 members. So I made a point to always be home for dinner. Now I'm going Beijing tomorrow, the house will be cold with 2 members. =( And when July comes, it'll be left with me cos' my parents will be away in Japan and MH won't be back yet. LONELY LONELY ME!

I hope to be able to relax and have fun during the China trip. Then when I'm back, it's hectic cos' next day gotta give out report books and surely got SJAB camp stuff to settle. Then 3rd June will be going Subang Jaya, then to Redang!! WAHAHA! Alrite, I must remember to work too. Time is not enough.

Happy 22nd Birthday Carey!! *Ribit Ribit!*

No comments: