Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things to bring...

Flight details are out! Going to have a transit flight at Guangzhou to Xi'an. Gotta be there for 9 whole days. Omigosh. The last time I was on task there, I felt so @(#&%)!@&@#%). The 3rd day I was there, I already sort of gave up.

Things to pack into my suitcase, don't care if I'm going to bring a large one there. I just want my things!!!

1. NDSL or PSP ? Which should I bring?
2. camera
3. ipod
4. storybook
5. sun glasses
6. Shoes
7. Addidas jacket
8. soft toy (Quick, tell me that you want me to bring you!)
9. Clothes
10. Toiletries (must remember my contact lens solution and case!!!)
11. tissue paper
12. notebook and pen
13. Spectacles and case
14. Empty water bottle
15. Plastic bag
16. Extra hand luggage bag (just in case I went berserk there)
17. Medication (especially lomotil)
18. Daily bag
19. Socket converter

(list to be added on when things come to my mind)

The most hated things to bring are the different charges for every electronic device. Sigh. They are so bulky.

No comments: