Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Wallet I Wanna Get

My friend CP is going London for business trip tomorrow!! And such a coincidence that I had the urge to get a wallet a month ago but just couldn't find the one I like and within my budget. So under the influence of YQ, I went to check out on Prada wallet and found them very classy! He must be feeling super happy that he has converted another person to liking Prada.

Hence, I met up with Mei Hui at Orchard and we went into the Prada shop at ION. The pictures I saw online could not compare to the real ones we saw. The real ones are really really pretty and Mei Hui was also tempted to get one too!

So, I have decided to get this model number 1M1225 in green!! The shop here only sells it in black, cipria, dark purple, pink and dark pink at $690. Full saffiano leather. YQ said this is so much more worth it than LV's wallet which is made of canvas. Is it? I thought LV was in leather. Check with Jiehui another time.

Nice or not? Hehe. The price I saw online was only about $120 Euros! That makes it super cheap after conversion. Mei Hui likes this in cipria, and she also likes many other wallets in the shop. I am beginning to like PRADA more and more. This is bad. ^^


1 comment:

JH said...

yes.... its canvas...
for bag, only the thin strap is leather