Saturday, December 07, 2013

Panda's Hostel - Cozy, Hong Kong

On this night, my friends have left for Singapore. I had to find a cheap single room that is near Hong Kong Indoor Stadium. So here's the hostel. I paid SGD117.42 for one night.

It was very very small, but VERY clean. The toilet was really clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had no qualms staying here alone just that my luggage fills up half of the walking space. 

The room was really small. One step off the bed and I'm in the toilet. When I sat down on the toilet bowl, my knees had to bend to the side otherwise I would hit into the wall.


Standing in the toilet. The room is this small. The door opens inwards making walking space even smaller.




The door is automated.

Clean corridor leading to rooms.

Breakfast: Not provided
WIFI: Free
Address: (Reception @ Flat A, 3/F) Flat C, 11/F, 88 Nathan Road, Comfort Building, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

No comments: