Saturday, November 07, 2015

Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore

Another staycation at a privileged rate of $225++ with a late checkout at 6pm the next day! Think still quite worth it! It is conveniently linked to Tanglin Mall through level 2 which has many cafes, food, supermarket, swim wear, sports attire, children and dress shops!!! 

Cute fonts to indicate your rooms:





Why didn't the room have some cups, teaspoons or complimentary tea and coffee?


The iron and ironing board is tucked neatly underneath the sofa.



Love the flower wallpaper!




A movable side table!


What I found so cool about this alarm clock is that it is light-sensitive! When I switched off all the lights, it dimly lit up displaying the time. I wished I could bring this home! Now I need to find where can I buy this!




A well-designed bathroom that saved space while not compromising comfort, table and storage spaces. I should design my future bathroom in this manner - lights shining into the mirror to enhance brightness; sink with ample table space; shelves under the sink; shelves beside the sink; handles to hand towels; black tiles.




The wardrobe.


My view from my window. There were floats that you can lie on at the pools!


A pity that there were limited cable channels. 




Choose from 2000 papers and eco-friendly reading!

A really good spread of Asian buffet breakfast!!


Really liked their laksa!


And their chicken rice! Love the ginger and chilli! There was also bryani, bak kut teh, a variety of bread, cereals, fruits, eggs station, dim sum, etc.

Address: 1A Cuscaden Rd, 249716
Phone: 6738 2222

No comments: