Friday, September 17, 2004

Graduating

Recess is over. Spent 5 days in school. No... 4 days actually. Went for a movie marathon on Thursday - The Cinderella Story, Rising Helen and The Terminal. And ate Long John's, 2 Cheesy Hotdogs (Yummy!!) and 2 packets of Super Rings for the marathon. Phew.

The Cinderella Story was really nice. As the title suggests, it's a typical Cinderella Story. But somewhat, I always get touched by sweet guys and their sweet actions towards the Princess.

The female lead in Rising Helen is sooooo pretty!! Haha, Pastor Dan is also very sweet to Helen in the show.

The Terminal... a different kind of storyline from what I expected. The story is kinda ridiculous because it won't happen in reality! How can one basically "live" inside the Terminal? However, the movie was quite nice.

In fact, wanted to go suntanning at the lakeside swimming pool. But it rained whole of Wednesday, and Thursday was cloudy and cold when I woke up. So we decided not to go. And before I left my hostel for movie at JP, it rained hard. What a weather.

Had a clearer view of what to do for FYP. Except that the lab technicians are very "ngiao" one. And chemicals are expensive. School is poor. Wonder where our tuition fees go to. Today Prof Miao said,"Wah! Cannot graduate already!" We were planning what else that has to be done, and realised that there is really A LOT to be done. Sigh.

My friend went to extract his 4 wisdom teeth at SGH yesterday. Went to see him today and his mouth is a bit swollen. I gave him a box of Campbell's instant soup in just he gets hungry. I still remember when I did mine. It just feels so good to get rid of the stupid wisdom teeth. Haha. Get well soon, CP!

Ready for school again. 47 more days to go.

No comments: