Friday, September 10, 2004

Shacked

It was EEE investiture yesterday at Hall 15 Function hall. SE had a short performance there. I was one of the performers. This academic year, I have been "promoted" to the first violins. (Partly because the rest cannot make it.) We played Canon in D and Jesu Man's Joy of Desire. There was only 2 first violins, 2 second violins, 2 third violins, 1 viola and 2 cellos. So stressful! Cos' I'm not that good and have to play the first violin. Overall the performance was ok lar given the short notice time and practises. Gotta work harder on my violin now that I'm in the first violins section.

FYP sucks. Have been doing grinding and polishing of my samples all these while. Haiz, how to get a super mirror surface with cracks and pit holes?! URGH!!!

Anyway, was so bored in lab today grinding. Crosby came by, and we chatted quite a bit. We share the same supervisor - Miao. He's on conference for these 3 days, and he was quite sad he can't get him. So he came to look for me, cos' I told him I had some problems grinding my stupid samples. We chatted up and got to know that he spins music and is a part time DJ with Frontallabs. Yeah, kind of surprised. So I was like telling him that my ex is also a DJ. And he first-guessed correct who the guy was. So we were like,"erm, wat coincidence...". Hah, and I reminded him not to tell my ex that he is also from Materials Eng... save all the problems man!

Had a jog with my roomie just now. I improved... stopping after where I usually do. Hehe... and Chasel said I told Gary a lie that I went jogging! Haha... then my roomie was saying,"It's real!!"

Going for buffet at Royal Park Hotel tomorrow for FOC's celebration. It's free... cos' we have leftover money. Hehe... Good food!!!!

No comments: