Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lessons have all started...

I finished my Grade 8 theory exam on Saturday at Capital Cenre (near City Hall MRT). It was quite a difficult paper. Thought it would be easier. The 3 composition questions were difficult. Purcell's piece was unusually not imitative, the piano piece was quite manageable except for one part, and a violin piece had tricky parts into leading us into compound augmented 9th. Questions 4 and 5 were not easy. I spent a lot of time finding my German 6th, and I still couldn't find it. Must be something wrong with the paper!! Foreign terms were all ok, guessed 2 correctly by deduction. Hehe.

My parents finally came back from Beijing. And guess what my mum bought?



The perfume is supposedly to be more greenish.... not yellow...

Oh yeah! 30ml DKNY Green Apple (Be Delicious). This is my first ever branded perfume in my life!

Then on Sunday, we went Zhong Hao's place for BBQ. A bit disappointing though...

Assignments are never-ending!!! God help me!

No comments: