Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Day that finally came...

It was a day that I have long-awaited! I finally took a picture with Hacken Lee!!! My long time idol! No.... this is not a fake picture!! It's REAL!



I got no idea why the uploaded picture here looks so bad!

The fan club met at Outram Park MRT. Then we walked over to Teo Hong Road. They were there filming their "Zuo Ling You Li" movie. My heart was so excited and thumping so fast that I was standing under the tree stoning. I even forgot about my camera and silver marker and CD. When he walked out, the rest started to click on their cameras, then I quickly opened my bag and action! So exciting! HAHA! I took a photo with him and he put his hand behind my shoulder. *hehehe* He is very thin, very small-built. It would be perfect if he has a better built. Then he autographed with MY silver marker on MY CD! *grin, muz keep the marker!!* Though it was only a brief 15 minutes meeting with us, it already fulfilled my wishes... that is to have a personal photograph with him. He'll be coming on 8th June again for promo! WAH! Hope I can get to see him again!!

We gave him food like satay, bird nest and chao kuay teow... And asked what he'll be having for dinner... He said, "Kai Fan!" (Chicken rice) HAHA! We all laughed! Cos he really love the Man Tong Kee chicken rice in Singapore!

No comments: