Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas!

Christmas is always a wonderful festival. Because it
1. falls in the long holidays,
2. the weather is cooling/raining giving the cooling and soothing atmosphere,
3. the streets and roads are decorated with happy lights,
4. people exchange presents,
5. time for feasting.

This year it is special. It's the first time we did a Christmas party. It was held at CP's Bukit Timah Condo. There was CP (of cos), Marvin, YX, Von, JH, Mr A1 and Mr A2. There was lotsa food - pizza, fishball, turkey, chocolates, log cake, ice cream and tidbits. There was majong, poker cards and jigsaw. CP's house is REALLY nice. What I missed out was the Christmas lights in Orchard.





JH's present for me. It included this nice card with my wired-name. I feel so guilty not putting enough effort for my presents.



CP's present for me. Snow globe that has a button that keeps the snow flying all over. Special!



Von's present for me. Paper bag charm. LOL. The real thing is not ready yet... so she printed the design on paper and put into a nice box. Fainted when I opened it.

Marvin gave me a really nice pen holder. Just in time for use in school.



Our log cake from Taka Basement 2. Nice cake!!

It was a great get-together. Too bad Von had stomache and didn't sleep over with us. Only JH and I stayed over.

No comments: