Saturday, December 16, 2006

Looking forward to parties and gatherings!

X'mas party is coming up at CP's house!! I'll be in charge of making sandwiches, fishballs and deep-fried chicken wings. Woohoo!! I don't mind the hastle, cos' it's worthwhile preparing for luscious food!!!! *Dripping saliva* I'm a good cook I must say. I've got common sense for cooking food. HAHA!

Marvin will be in charge of turkey, JH and Von will be in charge of the Christmas Tree and deco! Haha! But I'll be doing shopping together with them coming Wed! Oh man! Great! CP will be providing his house to us, a Condo in BUKIT TIMAH! *gasp* He will buy log cake. Heh. *drools*

And CP hates eating spaggetti!! WHY?? Spaggetti is so nice loh! I mean minus the not-nice ones la. And home-made spaggetti is good! Remember you have to get Prego's spaggetti sauce, or Leggo's Carbonara sauce. Mix them with minced meat, tomatoes, mushrooms.... then finally add a dash of herbs and olive oil! Oh man! Why didn't he know how to appreciate spaggetti? Sigh.

Carey told me she WILL be going back Rengam for CNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I was already preparing myself not to be able to see the silly "kali-doi" for CNY 07. Looks like now I have something to look forward to. Carey I MISS U A LOT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The one in red is "kali-doi". And the rest are my cousins. CNY is so fun, cos I get to see my cousins. Taken in CNY 06.

I hope to have more taken in CNY 07. Hope to see Carey soon!


There has been so many questions to me from others: Why didn't you convert to be Singaporean?

Besides the latest change in lowering PR's and foreigners medical subsidies, no edusave, no Singapore Shares, non-requirement for VISAs to many countries, list me some benefits I can have. I might consider. The feeling of stucked in between is bad. Where do I belong?

No comments: