Monday, November 23, 2009

Preparations to Taiwan

Finally sat down last Saturday and settled all the itinerary for my Taiwan Trip (9th to 15th Dec). There are going to be 10 of us on the trip in free and easy mode, and doing up the itinerary is really quite a headache.

The air tickets are expensive! S$756 on China Airlines. So the accommodation must be more budget. ^^

Just 3 more weeks to the trip. I hope all of us will have fun there! I will blog about this Taiwan trip. The last Japan and Korea trips weren't blogged.

After coming back from Taiwan, I will head to KL for four days! Going to stay at my cousin's house and also meet YQ who will also be there! I just wanna get away from Singapore.

Forget the people, forget the troubles and come back afresh.

Feeling all excited already!!

No comments: