Friday, November 27, 2009

Trina's Wedding

Attended Trina's Wedding at Fullerton Hotel. The Ballroom was super grand. And means there goes my ~^$$^~. Helped her out in her tea ceremony reception. Thomas, Aline and I reached her condo at around 10 am and we were supposed to decorate the room. With our creativity, it was really nicely done up. My favourite part of the room was the "bells".

That was all in the day. Then it was quite a mad rush, clearing up the place. And then Thomas sending Aline and I home. Then I changed and left the house again. Walked to Tampines Central to get stockings for my dress! Before I knew it, it started pouring heavily. I waited for nearly half hour for the rain to stop. I was all wet, cos' of the strong wind too. At that moment, how I wished I had brought along an umbrella.

Ok... finally got my stockings as well as a shiny silvery eye shadow from Ettusias. Hehe. Then Thomas came to fetch us again. Yeah... to Fullerton we go! We were quite early and took lotsa photographs. Trina didn't come out till the first march-in. She was so pretty! And Fullerton's Ballroom was really really GRAND!

The food was good. We didn't have to take the food. Food was served to us on individual plates. It was so much fun teasing Thomas throughout the dinner. Of course, there were some wierd comments given by some colleagues, which I chose to ignore. Took more photos and then Thomas sent us home again. HEHE!

Have a BLISSFUL marriage, Princess Trina and Louis!

No comments: