Thursday, August 26, 2010

My iPhone 4 is here!!

Yay!!! My went down to Hello!shop on Sunday and after queuing for half an hour, I got a queue ticket to purchase my iPhone!! It was another one hour of wait before my turn. So paid for it and went home happily. After reaching home and finished bathing, my micro sim card was already activated!! It was a surprise that Singtel was so efficient despite the fact that they hadn't called me for my iPhone collection after more than 2 weeks.

Today I realized that my caller ID service was ceased on the day I recontracted. So made a call to Singtel to subscribe it. $10 bucks for first time subscription and $5 per month for it. Damn stupid. But I was surprised to get the service within an hour after calling, since they said that it could take up to three days to get activated.

Singtel did surprised me on these two incidents.

On the other hand, though the iPhone 4 is really cool, the reception is really quite bad. The 3G network reception is bad and I also had a few drop calls already. Will I be able to sustain with this phone for 2 years??

Typed this post through my iPhone4. ^^

The day I bought my iPhone is the day I let go.

No comments: