Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Finding a Passion to Teach

Less than 10 hours before my interview. I am here thinking of some reasons to answer this question: Why do you have the passion to teach?

*cracks my poor head* Oh by the way, my advanced biomaterial lecturer said that brains cells are not replaceable. So... watch out!

1. Teaching has always been my childhood ambition. My aunt is a teacher, and has been one for almost 30 years. She is my insipiration since young because she always has her way around things. She is patient and I always have been looking up to her. Hence, I want to be like her.

2. I have been actively involved in student activities ever since I was in primary school and till today. I never thought CCAs were a waste of time. In fact, they have served as enrichment courses for me. I would not want to loose touch with student activities. Being a school teacher does not mean only teaching, but also means learning from the student too. Hence, I want to teach.

3. I have gone through the hard way of learning. I wish to be able to do my part for the next generation. Furthermore I enjoy interacting with kids and believe in educating the next generation. Hence, I want to teach.

So fake right? Sigh.

4. From Linus: if I'm here today, definitely I have the passion to teach and the best is that I love teaching and I enjoy interacting with kids.

5. From his gf:
(i) passion to teach because I CAN BE HOD AND SHAKE LEG IN FUTURE
(ii) because I forsee myself in your position next time interviewing

HAHAHA!!

Whatever it is, I hope I will have a straight tongue... not be tongue-tied! Hopefully, will think of a better answer.

Oh ya... need to take out my multiple ear-studs!!

No comments: