Friday, September 02, 2005

Comex 05

Weilian won Superstar. Sigh.

Condolences to my Principal who lost her dad. Hope she is fine.

Went Comex at Suntec after school today. It was damn crowded. MRT was crowded, City Hall was crowded. Marina Square was Crowded. SUNTEC WAS EVEN MORE CROWDED! The crowd was made worse with the rainy weather. Met up with KY to go Comex. Took a few brochures here and there, and tried out some cameras. Tried EXILIM S500! HAHA! Very chio! And saw many sleek laptops!! Wheah, all nice and sleek lappies are above $3k! How long must I save to get that?! Cry man.

At 830pm, we went to have dinner at Marche. Long time since I went Marche. There were quite a lot of people inside, but we got our seats quite fast. Stayed there till 11pm. Talked so much crap and stuff. In the end, when we got to the MRT station, the last train to Boon Lay already left, so KY had to take a bus back instead. Luckily I still have my train. Hehe.

School holidays started. Need not go back school. No need go for netball duty. Hehe. So glad! Need to make use of this one week break to do lotsa things! Finish my music theory!! And catch up more on Physics and Maths! Pack my room! Clean my room! Sigh. Maybe go swimming too. Long time haven't swum. Meanwhile, relax and enjoy!

No comments: