Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sweetest Dream

It was such a wonderful dream last night. It was a clear night, and the surroundings looked like Istana Park except there was more people walking around. Somehow, I didn't have money to pay the taxi driver to send my dead boyfriend to hospital. And I don't know why was he dead in the swimming pool in the park! And the driver waited by the roadside for me to get money to pay him. I was lost, sad, and gan chiong cos' the taxi driver didn't want to move unless I pay him! After approaching some passerby, there was finally a willing guy who was kind enough to help me pay the driver. He was tall, well-built, well-dressed and handsome! Just the kind of perfect guy every girl dreams of! Then he piggy-back me back to his home. I cried sadly over his broad shoulders. He was so kind and I thought he liked me.

We reached his condo... there was a gift shop upon stepping into his condo area. There was this smiley face red plushy that I can change its facial expressions just like plasticine, except this is a plushy. I hinted to him I wanted this to cheer me up. He didn't want to buy, and ran home! He ran pretty fast!

I didn't know which unit he stayed so I sat outside the shop didn't know where to go next. Then I don't know why I met his sister and she brought me up to their home. The next day I woke up, he came into the room and was surprised to find me inside. He didn't sleep the whole night because he felt guilty leaving me at the shop. He apologised and gave me a super big black and white doggie soft-toy which was like almost the same size as me! I was touched. Then he gave me his name card. His name was Paul and works in a jewellery shop. His dad is the shop owner. Feeling really touched, but yet it was time to go home, I said good bye to him. He was sad to see me leave too. After saying the good bye, I woke up. -_-

Well, dreams are always this wierd. I wonder if there's a hidden meaning behind this dream. What a nice guy! And I met him in my dreams... *duh*

No comments: