Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gift for Aline

My colleague who became a very good friend of mine, is leaving the school. I have made these for her. I wanted to pass her personally but she couldn't make it at that time. So I met her husband and passed them to him. Luckily I didn't pass to her personally. Because, she msg me and told me I made her cry. If I were with her, I would have cried too. And it would be embarrassing to cry in public. I just hate crying in front of others.

Aline really loved it. I will really miss her around.

Wooden board from Daiso. Some of the decor stuff were bought in Taiwan.

Mini Art Stand from Daiso (from Taiwan)

She can choose to hang up or put onto the mini art stand.

A mini scrap book that has a photograph of us on every page. And my words describing our 3-year journey.

The photo board and the scrap book.

No comments: