Saturday, August 21, 2004

Another expensive present

I went to buy my new violin today at Wing Classic. My mum gave me budget of $1k. Hence, I got something $1k exact. I had a 8% discount cos' I mentioned Mr Chu's name (entitling to 5%) and going to their showroom (another 3%). I realised that many violin sellers actually brings some violins directly to your doorstep to sell. But little did I know that I could get much discount by going down myself! HAHA! He even gave me a free shoulder rest. All and all, I paid $920. Happy!! I like the sound, the bow and the violin case! Spur me to even practise harder!!

Nowadays, (on piano now), beside practising Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement, I'm now playing his Pathetique 1st movement. Going to get his style right... think I'm beginning to become mad like him. His pieces are very mad!! But very play-applicable when you're in a very lousy mood.

Alwyn has a new gf! Saw his friendster a few minutes ago. Actually it's easy to get attached, it's a matter of your choice of partners. Recently, I've just been intimidated by a guy from SE. Think I've been treating him very bad for the past few days. Haiz, I just treat him as a friend. Don't want him to think otherwise. Think being single has more pros. And I wanna choose the best. Don't wanna "wei le jie hun er jie hun".

I got my blue card with a lion head! Haha! Yeah, my driving license is ready and I collected it at the post office today. Hee. Suddenly I got the urge to earn lotsa money and buy myself a car.

FYP's getting tough. Haiz. My heart is not in school. My heart is with my piano at home, with my violin on top of my desk shelf, heart with career being a piano teacher. My parents want me to study in NIE after I grad to become a teacher. BUT I DON'T WANT! Sob!!

No comments: