Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Pri Sch Gathering

Went for my primary school gathering on Sat. Unbelievable that we're still having gatherings? Actually this is the second time already. This time there weren't many people. Only 8 of us.

So here's the update, Meihui... who couldn't join us... And some names for you to recall:

Who went: Stella, Pamela, Chu-er, Zhiwei, De Yao, Jeremy, Bernard and I. Joscelyn joined us much later.
Those who couldn't go: YOU, Sihui, Zixiang, Roderick, Alan, Jiawei, Huiyee, Peiyi, Joseph Tan, Joseph Yoong, Jason.
Those on the forgot-list: Yu Tian, Tan Wee, Bao Cui and Terence Chua.

Oh by the way! Ou Chun Kit is in NTU!!! ARGGHHH!! HAHA! I saw him last week!!

Joscelyn is now an air-stewardess, like Huiyee. Peiyi is undergoing training now. So many friends are air-stewardess. Ah hui, you missed out quite a lot of fun and updates. We went to eat at Rice Table, then went to Paulaner for drinks. Too bad we didn't take any photographs. Or else you would have seen their pretty and handsome faces. Zhiwei indeed has a gf now - an NIE grad. Bernard too, gf is an EDB scholar like him. Jeremy is still single, having flings once in a while. Pamela has grad, working as an accounts assistant now. Chu-er and Stella are in SIM.

Been quite busy with my stuff lately. Driving lessons, reading on FYP stuff, tutorials and music theory!! Sigh. I wished I had more time!

I saw Teck Wee in Canteen A today, Jiehui saw him first. Such suay-ness to see him. And even more suay to meet face to face in the library after lunch. I did try to smile, but he didn't respond. Maybe my smile was too vague and not obvious? Or maybe he didn't see cos' he is short-sighted? But I think the more probable answer is that he doesn't want to smile to me. =( Then the incident recollected in my head when we met on the MRT and so happened to sit beside each other, and he stood up and walked away from me. Sigh. Such a guy with no "du liang".

Alwyn stays near me again. From my window, I can see his room. Saw him in school on the first day of school last week. I'm so glad we are still friends. =)

No comments: