Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Finally Over

Presentation is finally over! The examiner only asked me 2 simple questions and said that the presentation was good. But he said my slides should be more "point-formed" than wordy. And I should not hold a script! Bleah, whatever. Glad that it's over!

Lost a white sock to the washing machine!! CAn't seem to find it anywhere inside, or near the machine. And it wasn't tangled within the clothes. URGH. Irritating.

Jiehui said got 10 people failed Nanomaterials, 5-10 failed Adv Characterization, and Alex said 4 failed QC!!! So scary!! I hope I ain't one of them!! *_*

Oh ya, forgot to blog on Mother's Day!! What did you guys do? I whooped a simple yet delicious meal for my mummy. Her fave - plain porridge with side dishes. Wanted to treat her to Pearl River Palance at Suntec, but was fully-booked. And two idiotic brothers didn't seem to bother. Bish.

Finished watching 2 HK serials - Jing Zhi Yu Nie 金枝玉孽 and Qing Chu Yu Lan 青出于蓝. Nice!

Going to start camp this Friday. *Weeps* I wonder how disastrous I will be like.

No comments: