Monday, May 02, 2005

A New Look

Hey guys, how's the new outlook of my blog? Finally have the time to refurnish it. Haven't had the time to redo it since that idiotic incident that the old appearance just vanished into cyberspace.

Exams are finally OVER!! I was feeling a bit melancholic on the day I had my last paper in Hall F. Didn't realise I will have that feeling till that day. Now left FYP presentation on the 10th. Haven't started to prepare my slides!!! OMG!!

Going for a really long trip overseas. Had booked all the air tickets for Taiwan, HK and Beijing. Will be back on 15th June. Just in case you need to find me, here is my itinery:

16th to 19th May - Redang
19th May - Singapore
20-28th May - Taiwan
28-30th May - HK
30th May - 3rd June - Singapore
4-15th June - Beijing

You can contact me on my handphone for immediate matters. Otherwise, email will do. =)

No comments: