Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yummy

I had Haagen Dazs triple scoops of ice-cream for lunch today!! Finally I got to eat Haagen Dazs ice-cream! Yummy!! I had Belgian Chocolate, Cookies and Chocolate and Toffee Creme! So Yummerlicious!! But it cost me $7.90! So much for the satisfying, hormones-soothing chocolate!! HAHA!

Tom's my FYP presentation!! Examiner called and changed the timing to 230pm instead of the usual 9am. Sian, thought could get over it fast!! Now have to get tortured for a few more hours. Shit.

Saw CB in JP today. Forever in that stupid bluey Hall 4 t-shirt. Must ask him one day why he always wears that!!

Packed the stuff in my hostel today. Threw a lot of stuff!! Haha. Going to drive to sch on Wed or Thur to shift back home. Hope the car is available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe he's got like 7 of that blue hall 4 tops? hahahaha!

he wasn't wearing that khaki coloured shorts is he?? haha