Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New Hair

I can't remember the last time I blogged! Sch has started and it hasn't been that bad afterall. A lot of independent learning. Tutors no longer feed us with infomation. Sigh. SO much creative needed for each lesson, and it's draining my brain juices. Presentations are coming up, and group project meetings, micro-teaching... urgh! I went into engineering because I hate these kind of stuff! I hate presentations and classroom participation!!!

I did my hair last Wed. Did a perm to it... cut, spa, highlighting, and dye to my hair at... Jeean Yeep. I walked in only wanting to have a cut and wash. I walked out of the salon with a totally destructed pocket. This was the most expensive hairdo I've ever had! No price will be mentioned here. It's heart-breaking! And I'll never go back to this salon again! I felt cheated!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Went to catch Memoirs of a Geisha with JH last Sunday. It was an event organised by NTeeU Alumni Office. It was a nice show despite many critics on it. If you're looking for action-packed, comedy, you better not watch it. Cos' you will fall asleep. What I liked about the show is the story, the settings and of cos the actors. Hehe. Gong Li at 40 is still stunning! And it's another angle for Michelle Yeoh - a gentle, kind-hearted geisha unliked her usual action-packed filled movies. And of cos Zhang Ziyi is pretty, and Ken Wantanabe has his manly-charisma at his age.

Image hosting by Photobucket

CNY is just this weekend!! Can I see goodies this year? Last year there wasn't much to eat, hopefully there will be something nice this reunion dinner!

No comments: