Friday, February 03, 2006

HAPPY CNY 2006!!!

It's CNY again!! This year didn't have my prawn crackers, nor mamee, nor packet crysanthenum tea!!! But ate a lot of nasi lemak, and tried the curry mee there! Red packets are as usual in RM$. Had a really nice CNY this year because CNY falls on a Sunday!! It's the first time me and my cousins meet up for so long! Besides this, I even had my hands on 3-legged majong under the tutelage of my paternal grandma! I think it's even more fun than 4-legged majong! Coming back to Singapore was a problem. We came back on the night 2 days before school started but there was still jam at the Woodlands checkpoint! It was SUCH a long queue, my Dad reversed and drove the wrong-way out to the main road to avoid the jam. We then proceeded to Tuas checkpoint. But we missed the exit along N-S expressway and ended up near Senai. It was another half hour back to the exit. It was quite good at the Malaysia customs, but once over it, it started to jam way before the halfway point of the causeway. We departed from Renggam at 10pm, and reached home at 130am!!!

Finally got my hands on Photoshop, and learnt something. Though it's not related to what I'm going to handup for ICT module, the knowledge is needed. So how's the photo gif on the left column? Hehe! Of cos, besides this, I did more. Now, I'm clueless about what to do for my assignment. It has got to be related to what I'm going to teach in the future. Ideas anyone?

No comments: