Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Start of School Again

New year's eve was great! The steamboat went well and there was too much food. In the end, we wasted quite a bit of food. JH passed me her xmas present to me. And it was the Addidas white cap which I wanted some time ago! And the thing is that, I just bought it the day before she gave it to me!!!! What a waste! But thanks JH, I love it just as much. In the end, I exchanged with Von - her M)yposis (dunno how to spell) small pouch. Luckily she didn't buy the white cap with me together that day. When it dawned, we took 179 out to JP to have Long John's breakfast! The thick chicken sausage egg sandwhich with coffee/tea/latte/cappucino was a big portion that only cost $4. I couldn't even finish the sandwhich. Then we took MRT back and concussed on the train.

School started, but yet I'm not ready! Sigh. Back to Nanyang Auditorium, Canteen A and halls... Finally checked into my Hall 1 room, 3 doors away from Von. It's actually quite spacious. My roomie is a MPE year 2 girl. Not chatty kind. But she kept the room quite clean. I hope I won't have much trouble or problem with her!

Timetable is very packed! Many many subjects! OMG, I don't know if I can manage! Got a Maths 'O' level test coming up and need to clear the test!!! Now, gotta practise on TYS!

Finally bought a present for myself again. Goodness... knowing this month would have more money coming in, I finally bought it. It's an electronic Oxford dictionary. For what right? Hmm... I think can put inside my bag whereever I go so that learning takes place. Need to improve my vocabulary. Sigh.

No comments: