Friday, December 30, 2005

2006 Resolutions

New Year Resolutions:
1. Spend more time with friends and do more shopping
2. Score at least Merit in Grade 8 theory
3. Improve in my violin techniques
4. Do well in NIE
5. Select piano diploma pieces and practise

Another new year is coming. So sian. Hate to age and yet remain stagnant. Tom's going for a mini performance at my piano teacher's place. I will be playing Richard Clayderman's Marriage De Amour (Matrimonio De Amor) and Chopin's Posthumous Nocturne in C Sharp Minor. Hope my fingers will listen to me tom! And cos' I never heard of the recording for Richard Clayderman's song, I went online and download! Cost me USD$0.075! Can't find pirated version le! Bo bian! But at least it isn't expensive. First time paying for legal mp3 download! Haha! Quite affordable actually huh? For those who wants to download legal mp3, visit: http://music.allofmp3.com. Sign up now before 31st Dec can get 20% more value!

After that, will be going to Yvonne's hall for steamboat! Yummy! I love steamboats! Then will be staying over for new year's countdown!

No comments: