Sunday, March 31, 2013

Conrad Centennial Hotel Singapore

MH and I had our staycation at Conrad, near Suntec City. It was MH's birthday and the staycation also served as a birthday celebration. 

The room was really big and posh!! They even have a pillow menu! The toilet was really big! It can pass off as another room!!!


There is a bath tub and another shower area on the right of the photo.

The cute rubber ducky and bath salts.

Huge TV mounted on the wall.

The comfy bed.

Spacious room with a work desk.

And a relaxing sofa in the corner.


The pillow menu!!

The Cuddle-U pillow I chose!

Drinks corner.




Also, the hotel charged my credit card an extra $300. It was only that I checked my credit card bill and then called the hotel for an explanation only did they said it was an error. So please always check your credit card bills!!

Breakfast: Not provided
WIFI: Not free
Address: 2 Temasek Blvd, Singapore 038982
Tel:+65 6334 8888

No comments: