Friday, March 29, 2013

Piccolo Hotel (KL)

Went for KL with my friend and her bf. My cousin was supposed to join me but she had to go for tomb sweeping so I was left alone in a big room.

We paid $102.48 per night for Executive Room which I thought was a good deal for its location. Once you step out, it is Lot 10 shopping centre and Bintang monorail station is just across the road. Behind the hotel is Pavilion Shopping Centre.

Open concept toilet
The Shower
The toilet
King size bed and spacious sofa corner
TV and the big glass mirror is actually the wardrobe. It can be opened from the back too giving access from the shower.
Dressing table is also spacious. Power sockets behind the lamp.
Sofa corner
View outside my window overlooking Pavilion Shopping Centre
Breakfast: Not provided
WIFI: Free
Address: 101 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Malaysia
Website: http://www.thepiccolohotel.com

No comments: