Saturday, July 17, 2004

8030th day on Earth

The 22nd year on Earth! Happy Birthday Jessica! My FOC committee sang me a birthday song and a chocolate cake yesterday after FOC's BBQ.  Thank you ALL! ^_^ Hee... the cake was chosen by Adrian. Haha... First time I heard a guy chose cake and first time a guy chose a cake for me!!

 

FOC break camp yesterday night at Nanyang rooftop after a BBQ session. The whole camp wasn't that fantastic as the past 3 years'. This camp wasn't that fun and the people, especially the committee members weren't that enthusiastic as before. I only took less than 10 photographs during the camp. It was quite a pity that I didn't take more photos during SP Nite. Sigh. All the photos I took were group photos.

 

Besides that, I lost my voice on the second day of camp! Been feeling feverish even before the camp itself. But I guess the lack of rest during camp worsen my condition. Hence, my voice was totally lost on the third day. My friend bought "liang cha" with medicine added in, black colour and bitter on SP Nite. Eeks. But I finished the whole bottle. Quite touched by her concern. Thanks baby.

 

First year anniversary to my blog~!



No comments: