Friday, July 09, 2004

One More!

Learnt vertical and parallel parking today! Haha. Not bad. Not as difficult as I thought. I think the most important in driving is to know the half-clutch position and able to maintain slow speed. Haha, I spent 1 full lesson doing the half-clutch the last time. I got the same instructor today again! Haha, sometimes, you just have to believe in fate. Hence, and hopefully, after the next driving lesson, I'll be able to book for my practical test date. ;)

FOC is starting coming Monday. Guess going to be shacked after that. Actually camp is nothing. But after camp is. Right after camp will be my friend's violin exam. 1 week without practise, I hope I can still make it perfect. Most important is not to hurt my hand.

And 1 week without driving lessons. Haha, hope won't lose the skills!

AND, 1 week without touching my music theory! Guess gonna get slaughtered by my teacher. And I'm quite anxious about the October exam. Roughly 3 months more only. Sigh.

No comments: