Friday, July 23, 2004

School is STARTING in 3 days!!!

ARGH!! School is starting this coming Monday! I'm not ready for school yet!! And once school starts, it's trips to library AGAIN! With notes to print, copy and buy. And textbooks to buy! And there will be ultra-crowded library and canteen and bookshops! Hate it man! Especially the freshies being super kiasu (like I once was)!! School is always overcrowded when school starts especially when a new year starts with all the blur sotong freshies bumming around. And before you know it, quizzes, projects, deadlines and EXAMS!!!! ARGHHH~~!!

 

I finally booked my driving practical test date - 11th August, 825am!! The warm-up session is at 725am!! My goodness! So early. And somemore bus-lanes will be activated! Plus the morning heavy traffic at Ubi area!! My goodness, I hope I will be lucky.


No comments: