Sunday, July 04, 2004

Busy Busy

Driving has been almost enjoyable till now. Much more confident on the roads now. Drove from Ubi to Tampines. Hee. Reaching 70km/h. Hee.

My cousin and grandma went back to Malaysia. Very happy that they were here to accompany me for a week. Haha. Went to catch Spiderman 2 on the first day of its run. It was full house at the PS cinema. Very very excellent show!! Must not miss it!! Waiting for Spiderman 3 now. Whahah!!

FOC is getting nearer. Preparations almost there. Sigh. Sian.

Practising on the piano accompaniment for my friend's violin exam. Better do well on my part, regardless of his performance. At least I won't be a cause if he ever failed! *cross fingers*

Kena a hall office email. Trying to get me out of my room. Crazy fellow. The new occupant obviously complained to the hall office. The story goes like this: Existing occupants can move in from 7th July onwards, if want to move earlier, will have to depend on the availability of keys. Well, 7th is a Wed. So I was thinking to move during the weekends, which is Sat and Sun. And it is already the earliest I can make it. So 12th, a Monday, is the earliest I can return my key. So what the hell is the girl complaining? Hence the email was asking for the reason why I am returning my keys so late. Crazy rite? I replied the email explaining my reasons, and there were no more emails. I won.

My piano student quit. Great. Lame. Sian. I expected it. But really quite angry, told me only today like 3 hours before the lesson. And said will post the salary to the agency. So I only made $60 for the month. Cos' agency gets 50% commission. Haiz. Not even enough to cover my transport fees. What the heck.

Can't stand my email inbox... urgh!! Kept getting virus mails.

Ok, time to cure my empty stomach. Grrr...

No comments: