Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Greetings!

Hi everybody! Long time no blog! Been rather busy with school lately. School has been fine so far. Teacher's Day day after next, and next week is the September one week break. Haha. Shall not write anything about school anymore. What if the students search and found my blog? Die man.

Internet is still down. Singnet called me up and told me about their broadband promotion. Yes, my contract is up, and can change plan le! Now thinking of signing up the 1500kbps. Fast leh! Better than this miserable 512kbps. 3 times more speed! But the August promotion is bad. Only got a free wireless modem. Sucks. My friend got an ipod shuffle and $300 Royal Sporting House vouchers ok!!! So I told that Singnet lady, and said she will feedback to the management. HAHA! Right now, waiting for September. See how it goes. Must get the best. Everytime I recontract, a better promotion comes out. Can't they always give the same stuff? If not, change the promotion freebies with same value!! GRRRR!!

Met up with Yuhua, Jiehui and David last week for dinner at Suntec Swensons. Yuhua bought us gifts from the States! Look!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There's Lancome eyeshadow, a "sponge-on" eyeshadow, lotion, spray, pedicure set, sun-screen lip-gloss, and an underwear..... ALL in PURPLE! HAHA! Thanks girl, like that so much!

After that, we went NYDC for desserts!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Had mudpies and a rocky cake. Can't really remember the name. But the chocolate fudge was sooooooooooooooo nice! Hehe.

Been feeling happy these days. Hehe. He's been sms-ing me daily, in the morning, in the day, in the night. When I was so bored marking papers in the staff room, his message would arrive and perk me up. Will it continue? Or is he just as bored with his work too? Sigh.

No comments: