Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Over the 2nd and into the 3rd!

It has been so long since I've blogged man!! Blame the internet connection! I wanted to blog on Saturday, but the stupid wireless router suddenly went bongus! There was actually "Excellent signal" displayed on my lappie, but just couldn't connect to the internet! Even the PC too! With all the correct signals and stuff, but just couldn't access to the internet! It just went kaput! TMD~ now I am using my ADSL modem to connect and only at 8Mbps. Damn!

So what happened in the second week? I got my first teaching experience! The first class I taught was 5N1! Topic on Center of Gravity and Stability. Was supposed to teach 5N2 on Friday, but Ms Chua suddenly told me to teach the same thing to 5N1 on Thursday itself. Faint. Haven't really prepared yet! Went to make up some transparency and did reading before the lesson. The time finally came, and I went into the class ALONE. They were quite nice, some paid attention to me, some ignored me, but AT LEAST they didn't make noise! The lesson started out quite well, but started to freak out. Haha, then I started to look at my textbook for clues. I had everything in my mind, but they just couldn't flow smoothly. Eventually it ended, finished before the 35-minute period. Thank goodness, I hoped they learned something!

Friday came, it's the same stuff for 5N2. I was so much in a better form! I went home to reflect on Thursday's lesson, and did even more preparation. I went in class today and could babble everything from my memory. Even more stuff was taught to the class today. To that point, I thought I did injustise to 5N1. Heck. Ms Chua was sitting in class that day, and important thing is to treat her INVISIBLE. Haha!

Today was National Day celebration. Boring CCA commendation ceremony in the morning. Then waited for another boring Speech Day at 4pm. Then what to do between 11am and 4pm?? CL, Nic and I went TM for lunch. Ate Ding Tai Feng, sucky leh! And somemore so ex!! I think Crystal Jade is so much better, and cheaper also! No more Ding Tai Feng le!! Then I went home to charge my handphone. So much time left loh! Still have some time to practise piano! HAHA!

After the speech thingy, I took a cab down to NTU for SE practise. Cost me $23!! But today's practise was fun leh. Played Overture to Barber of Sevielle, my fave! HAHA! And one of the new members was actually Clara, a choir member from TPJC! HAHA, she's in NIE, and happened to be Sheryl's coursemate! What a small world ya?

Needa sleep. More work at home tom!

No comments: