Sunday, June 27, 2004

Senior Camp - Sentosa

OMG! Had my senior camp today at Sentosa. Just reached home like 12 plus midnight. My legs are ache-y. And my eyes are very heavy now. Woke up early this morning to reach Sentosa. Tho' I didn't do much there, but was draining man!

The weather was good today. Tho it rained so heavily in the east, Sentosa was surprisingly cool. Sun only peeped out behind the clouds in the late afternoon. I wore sports shoes there, and was suan-ed by some of my close frens. "Wah, go jogging ar?" Shitty. So I had to explained.
1. No slippers at home
2. No sandals - they're in hall
Hence, what to wear?? Infutriating!

The programmers are more organised this year, with programmes lining up back-to-back, and minimum conflicts and problems. And again, I'm down to try the ghost walk this year. Tho' it always did me no scare, and they knew they can't scare me, but dunno why I always kena it. Sorry Jiehui, haha, really couldn't control myself to laugh at you being the medium along Dragon Trail. Opps. Heng it wasn't raining today or for the past few days. Last year I got sucked by a leech. It was so terribly painful! Hence, give rise to the 3rd reason why I wore sport shoes. *humpf*

The Female (NuYou) magazine had an event at Palawan Beach in the late afternoon. There were hunks and babes contest, free Corona beer, free tatoo, free buffet and goodie bag! Haha. It was quite well-organised. I had a tatoo done on my left arm. Haha. And really many hunks and babes to SEE there.

Ok, mind drifting off already. Really very tired now. Hope for the best for the actual camp!

No comments: