Monday, January 17, 2005

Future

It's barely six months to graduation. I've seen many friends typing and printing their resumes in the computer lab. Today I saw two of my friends printing postgraduate scholarship application forms from universities like Cambridge and those in Australia, and attaching their degree audit. Sigh. Compared to my degree audit, mine can only be kept in the drawer and hope that it's never made known to anyone.

Applying for NIE Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) has crossed my mind. I have asked two friends - one already teaching and one who just graduated from it. Both said teaching is good. And that the course is easy. Well, one of them said,"80% of the people in Woodbridge are teachers." Did that scare you? "Most of them didn't have the passion for teaching."

Oh. Do I like teaching? I guess I do. I mean, at least I don't hate it. I saw a picture of my friend with her kids. Those little kids look so cute!! Deciding whether I should be a primary or secondary school teacher. Primary school teacher will be teaching Math, Science, Music? Secondary school teacher will be Science, Math, Math E, A Math, Physics? Haiz. It's a bit difficult to choose.

What will I be?

No comments: