Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year

It's a brand new year. And nothing seems to change compared to year 2004. Still schooling, still unwanted, still struggling...

Entering into the last semester of University life. "What are you going to be?" - is the question many asked me. Well, definitely not an engineer? Been thinking of going NIE to study teaching. No need to pay tuition fees, and get paid about $2000 per month, and will secure a job for 3 years. Win-win situation? Why not?

Something very disappointing... it rained on 31st Dec 04!!! WTH! The countdown performance was open-air, and the rain stopped for like 20 min, which we decided to go up stage to perform. And through the last ensemble piece, it started to drizzle!! My violin got wet!! And I began to fear for the stupid rainwater to soak thru the maple wood! In the end, we didn't get to perform the quartet pieces!! Sigh. I went home and blow dry my violin with my hair-dryer. Luckily, it wasn't damaged.

Spent the new year's eve at home. Playing Sims 2, watching TV, and made another chocolate cheesecake. Hehe. I'm into cakes nowadays. Next will be durian moose cake. Yummy!

Ok, got to get back to my FYP progress report. Have to submit tomorrow and less than 50% through. *_*

No comments: