Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New Hair

Went to rebond my hair today. Finally decided to do it after very very long consideration. Firstly, rebonded hair isn't the trend now. Secondly, there's nothing much I can do about my hair since I didn't want to colour it. Thirdly, I like to do my hair, cos' it kind of "release" my stress. So, after 3 years since the first rebonding, I had it done again today and at a price of only $85+$25 treatment + $24 rebonding cream, compared to the $300 at Kimage back in 2001.

At the salon neighbourhood, there was a stall selling durians! Hehe, so in order to satisfy my durian craving for the past one week, I decided to buy a packet priced at $6. But the guy asked me to take another packet. So I was like saying,"Buy 2 $10 ar?" The guy also quite "qing chai". So I bought 2 packets at $10. Hehe. And I shared it with CP and Jiehui. Too bad Von had cheerleading practise and couldn't join us. Haha. Here's the picture of the durians I bought, share with you all lah:



Yummy!

I didn't turn up for choir audition today. I hope I won't regret my choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, the picture of the durians looks as if they had already been processed by our digestive system. esp the one on top... looks very much like the end product! haha! opps... to tink tt i had eaten few of them tt nite. anyway, thanz for treatin the durians.. they are yummy!