Thursday, January 20, 2005

Oh Great!

I woke up at 630am today, reached lab at 715am, and guess what? There were six people in front of me?!!?!?!? I wanted to book 3 slots, but ended up with 2, and those 2 slots were during lessons' time. Which means, I have to skip about 4 lectures next week. Oh MAN!?!!? One of them even helped a friend book and he wrote 2 names. I asked purposely hoping that he will "zi dong" a bit,"Can write 2 names meh?" But he ignored me!? Purposely!? F***!!

Got an sms from my junior just now: Hey, I am here to confess something. I'm sorry I have lost your black polo tee. So sorry.

WHAT?!?!?!? My black LTC tee which I have only worn once!!! I can't believe it. I also fear this to happen whenever I lend others something. Can't they put more responsbility towards it especially when it isn't THEIR stuff!?! F***!

Look at this email that I got:

Dear Students

The University has decided to implement the Grade Point Average (GPA) system for students admitted to the School of Humanities and Social Sciences in the academic year 2004-2005 and all students admitted to Year 1 with effect from the academic year 2005-2006.

The current system for assessment of student performance and award of honours will still apply to all other current students. The only change is the grades awarded with effect from the academic year 2005-2006 will be as follows:

A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, D+, D, F

We would like to assure you that the new GPA system to be implemented for the new students will not affect your assessment and degree classification.

Oh? Finally using this system where more transparency is given? Only when I'm graduating?! Still, NTU education system sucks.

No comments: