Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines' 2005

The only year that I need not wrap flowers. For 3 consecutive years, I have been wrapping flowers on Vday eve till wee hours. This time last year I gave Alwyn a bouquet of my hand-wrapped roses. Time flies man. Ain't I glad I'm out of the committees that used to fill every evening? ^_^

Another lonely vday. But vday has never been any day special to me. This year was more relaxed cos' no one in particular dated me out. I think last year also didn't have. I still remember there were singles night out with JH and 2 of my MSE (now known as Materials Science and Engineering. So yucky rite?) guy seniors. We drove round, ate out, and watched midnight movies. Ever since we suspected one of the guys liked JH, we "siam" them immediately. WE are so bad.

And in the earlier year in 2003, I went out with my ex on vday (not yet in BGR on vday). He planned to go eat at Sakae at Parkway Parade. So we met at Eunos MRT station. HE WAS LATE! Damn. And ended up being late for our table booking at Sakae, and ended up eating Pasta Mania, which was so yucky!! Didn't know how Pasta Mania can thrive!! Even my mum says the food is NO good! Worse, he didn't pay for the flower he bought from me! ARGH! It was a terrible first vday of my life! I hope the second one will be a romantic one!

Maybe even when I'm attached, I still believe that the guy should treat a gal as special as vday everyday. Maybe a nicer surprise will be better. Hah, looks like I'm contradicting myself. To all singles out there: Happy Friendship Day!

Getting real stressed out by FYP. Couldn't get the desired results. And the draft report is to be dued on 3rd March. My goodness! I'm really worried!!

No comments: