Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Phew -_-"""



Photo: SE experienced group

How relieved I am now. No more nervousness and stress on SE's lunchtime concert. It went sucessfully today. It was one of the longest lunchtime concert. From 1245 to nearly 1400 hr.

There were out of tunes here and there, but I think it was a good effort. However, I played a lot of wrong notes on the piano accompaniment (first time played on grand piano for performance! hehe...) for Bach's Double Concerto in D minor. I was too nervous, and my fingers kind of froze. I think I would have played better if I was given the score earlier in advance. They only gave me the score last Friday, and I practised for long hours on the piano during the weekends, in the expense of my tutorials. =(

I played in the quartet piece today, and only reading the score for the third time. The performance was ok. Hee.

Phew Phew Phew, I was so stressed up yesterday night. Now, left this Saturday's performance at Toa Payoh hub and our own SE concert on the 26th of Feb. I will be playing in Telemann's Konzert for 4 violins. But that still has some time to practise.

Oh ya, I got my music theory results!! I got 86 marks!! 4 marks to Distinction!! Shucks! I will do better for my Grade 8!

Ok. Off to do tutorials. FYP!!

No comments: