Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sydney Trip Dec 2012 - Day 10

Today I went to Sydney Olympic Park. It was a very hot day! After lighting from the subway, I went to buy an iced coffee immediately. Then I walked over and was greeted by water!!


It was the Olympic torch and then converted to become this fountain. It was so cooling standing beside this!!  Then I walked over to Brickpit Ring Walk further down across the road. IT WAS HUGE!!! I had cold feet standing in the ring!!!


The "stilted" structure is for visitors to walk in. I'm not sure if you can imagine the size of this huge pit. I only walked an eighth of it as I became too scared to carry on.

We went back to the same Korean restaurant in Chatswood for dinner again!! Reminiscencing the time we spent in Korea again. We simply love Korean food!! 









Again, we couldn't finish the food and packed them home again!!! 

No comments: