Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Sydney Trip Dec 2012 - Day 2

Today, I'm on my own as dear cousin need to work. She woke up at about 815 am for work. The sound from the house mate's showers is her daily second alarm clock. Amidst my sleep, I saw her washed up and changed in front of her big wardrobe mirror. Then I bid her goodbye.

I woke up much later then got ready and went out. At the subway, one random guy approached me and ask what my Christmas plans were. The first thought that came to my mind was that the people here can randomly converse with stranger, rather than him having evil intentions on me. Subway stations are clean and every station has at least a vending machine. I love how the country trust its citizens to keep public places clean.

Today I'm going to Darling Harbour. I caught The Last Reef on IMAX and walked around Darling Harbour a bit because I'm gonna be back here the next day. 


 I bought the tickets for light rail and took from the start to the end and back. As it travels out of the city, life seems to be quieter outside. I really liked my time here, without the thought of work and stuff.


I alighted the light rail and was at Westfield and Sydney Towers. 


I got a ticket and went up the Tower. The horizon is really curved!


No comments: