Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sydney Trip Dec 2012 - Day 11

Good times always fly!! I'm gonna miss the good weather and clear blue skies here!!! One last day before I go home tomorrow!! My luggage is very full now!! I bought so much instant food back! I'm so amazed by their variety of instant food available in the supermarkets.

Today I went to Hyde Park. It was quite crowded and the fountain and church there was so beautiful. 

Archibald Fountain and St. Mary's Cathedral
I walked around the shopping centres and bought alot of nuts back - half for dear cousin to bring home to Malaysia and half for my Dad. It was so heavy carrying them back to the apartment. 

I waited in the apartment for dear cousin to come home before we go out for dinner. She brought me to a Thai restaurant near Darling Harbour. The place was very crowded and the food was good!!

The view of the whole kitchen from where we are seated
Vegetables
Red curry
Green curry

Clear tom yum soup
In the night, we packed for tomorrow. Dear cousin is going to Melbourne for work. She has been so stressed cos' of work and cos' of packing. After she comes back from Melbourne, she will be flying to Singapore and then back to Malaysia! It's not so sad saying goodbye cos' I will see her in a few days' time!!


No comments: