Saturday, December 10, 2005

First Bonus!!

Bonus day! I’ve got roughly 0.77 month salary bonus! Yeah! More money added to my bank account!

Met up with David and Yuhua at Sakae, Wheelock’s Place to celebrate their birthdays. While waiting for Yuhua to arrive, and to break the usual silence, I just casually asked David what he does during weekends. He said nothing much. So I asked, “Then what did you do yesterday? (It was a Sat yesterday)”
“Go out loh.”
“Go out with girlfriend ar?” I quipped.
“Ya….” He replied without thinking. Then can see him start to sweat.
“WHAT? DUN LIE LA, SAY THE TRUTH!”
“REALLY…”
I just can’t believe my ears! David is attached! And the girl is from SME! OMG! I just can’t believed it! No stories will be posted here. Yuhua came 15 minutes later into the “finding out” of this status. We all had a good time teasing him. HEHE! David, wish you happiness!!!

Finally packed up all my Uni lecture notes and tutorials. Finally decided to sell them all to the karang guni man. He only gave $2 for this stack. Guess the 3-year bond with MOE doesn’t require those notes right? Thus hence the decision to clear them. Mum had been nagging for very long about the notes in my room.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bye... Electric Circuits, Engineering Chemistry, Engineering Graphics, Biomaterials, Advanced Materials Science, Advanced Materials Characterization, IA log book, FYP drafts, Nanomaterials...etc...

No comments: