Sunday, December 25, 2005

New Lappie!

I bought my new lappie at Funan today! Acer TravelMate 3002WTMi Intel Centrino, Pentium M 1.73GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, and guess what? It only weighs a feather weight of 1.4kg! My dream lappie! I bought for $2498 + $90 for another upgrade of 512MB RAM to become 1GB. Now I won’t have complains for snail-like startup, slow opening of my word documents and slow shutting down! I traded in my Toshiba lappie. I wonder how much they will offer me. Need to go back on Tue to get the cash back money. The shopkeeper said it would be roughly around $300 to $400. I hope so! Another shop only offered $150.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Compare the size of my waterbottle and the lappie! Opps, if you're wondering what is the thing on the space bar, it's a sticker of a bear head. Haha! And there's a pink flower on the top right hand corner of the screen.



After note 28th Dec: Went Funan again this afternoon. The trade-in was only $220. Well, better than $150 from the previous shop. And went to redemn the freebies. $!00 Metro voucher and another $100 cash! And a wireless mouse. Total nett for the lappie: $2168! Yeah! Good deal earned!

No comments: